Of Paradoxes and Kings and Otherwise Doom Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, March 14, 2005
The Beginning So, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Tiana, you might know me from my live journal. But every character has a beginning, and every narrator who's bored feels like making a blog, right? So, I have beginnings in a form quite unlike what you know me as now, the insane Jedi Padawan known as Tiana.

I actually was Terran, and my original adventures before the Jedi existed were quite amusing... and paradoxal. I suppose it was a curse.

So, meet Tiana Anderson, Canadian girl with far too much time on her hands, and far too many paradoxal ideas for her own good. After all, you WANTED to know who I was, or you wouldn't be reading this, right?

Meet the original character.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
A not so long time ago, in a galaxy that wasn't exactly far away-- we discover that everything has a beginning, and that beginning usually involves somewhat paradoxal means. After all, the paradox does make any ending justification impossible, right...?

ABOUT ME
Name: Ti
Location: Canada

I've aged since this profile. I'm the evil genius behind Between Places, an online fantasy graphic novel (ei: a webcomic) rated PG-13 (http://betweenplaces.spiderforest.com). Feel free to check it out if you're into fantasy/sci-fi! and currently working for the paper and the hospital. My tastes in music have evolved.

ARCHIVES

Powered by Blogger